• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help!! I've tried searching and can't find...

mankefam

Landlubber
I am trying to fix this game for my son and have been on here for the past three days. I have done the build 13 final and he loves it but he wants to use the black pearl and flying dutchman. So I set the black pearl in the starting ships. It works fine but, I want to install the filmships. Won't that give him the flying dutchman? If so, how do I install. I have tried searching this entire forum and came up with a couple that try to explain it but I am just not getting it.

Do I just extract them to the folders or do I have to read through the filmships and find the ones to copy and paste?? I just don't know.

Also, I was reading on changing the can/buy and canencounter to true. Do I do this for all the ships or only the new ones??

make sure that the you can find the ship in the shipyards....it goes by the name of "ghost galleon" if im not mistaken

You might need to set CanBuy to true in ships_init.c for the ships to show up.
This you need to do only for those FilmShips that you want to be able to buy.

Back