• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] leadeship problem

jaguar

Landlubber
hello my fellow mates.i have questions about leadership and the flying dutchman quest.forst off all my leadershipskill is not improving fast and my best officer john workman is loosing loyality bit by bit.well i am lvl 20 he is lvl 34 does that affect the loyality?i dont care about the other officers i can get them anywhere.about how i play since i got the dog of war i am sailing and capturing ships and do smuggling to earn some money :onya .maybe thats affecting my leaderships skills?not to mention all the sailors i hire their morale is always low :shrug.so any help on that?

and my second question.i read at the forum in order to trigger the flying dutchman quest i need to go to any tavern and drink rum with the other there until i hear about the rumor that is comin.well i went to all the taverns i drink lots of rum but no rumor about that.i want to make a strong fleet and i am thiking i keep the dutchman as my flag ship and give the dog of war to my john who has some incredible stats.btw my reputation is hero maybe the dutchman is afraid of me? :wp .and one last thing the rum is upgrading the morale of my crew? thnx a lot.

I'm sure someone can provide a better answer, but I can help somewhat with the loyalty. If your officers are regular sailor or on the hero side of that then their loyalty will go down every time you capture (or sink) a ship that surrenders when you board it. It will go up if you release the ship after raiding it. If they don't surrender and you fight to the end, then you can do what you want. if your officers are on the scoundrel side, then reverse the above.

I'm sure someone can provide a better answer, but I can help somewhat with the loyalty. If your officers are regular sailor or on the hero side of that then their loyalty will go down every time you capture (or sink) a ship that surrenders when you board it. It will go up if you release the ship after raiding it. If they don't surrender and you fight to the end, then you can do what you want. if your officers are on the scoundrel side, then reverse the above.

what about quest officers like john workman? will he leave me? i see his loyality fading bit by bit.i am not playing with mods yet but i pay my crew salary every month

I don't think he'll leave you. Also, there's (I think) a bug with quest officers that makes them loose loyalty.

Back