• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] Locked Temple?

freaker

Landlubber
On my way through jungles to Pearl Divers Village I found a temple, but it was locked... Is this the temple we need all the totems for?

<!--quoteo(post=324590:date=Jun 2 2009, 09:54 PM:name=freaker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freaker @ Jun 2 2009, 09:54 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=324590"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->On my way through jungles to Pearl Divers Village I found a temple, but it was locked... Is this the temple we need all the totems for?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
This is part of Askold quest, a mission to destroy the Spanish expedition. Totem is not necessary, but the ability Fencing useful.

<!--quoteo(post=324649:date=Jun 3 2009, 12:10 AM:name=Bismarck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bismarck @ Jun 3 2009, 12:10 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=324649"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The Ascold quest is only for hardcore games, isn't it?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No, Ascold quest is available at any level. But this is hardcore quest.

This is so stupid you know, the totem inside to Inca temple is used to open the chest on the second platform in the Great Life Force Temple in Tenochtilan quest which contains 3 Aztec items for the second part of the Ascold quest. Yet, the Inca temple is LOCKED till you reach the 3rd part of Ascold quest so that means there's no way you can get those 3 Aztec items but to pay that sonava b**** in Port Royal 1 mil pieces of eight.

This is so stupid you know, the totem inside to Inca temple is used to open the chest on the second platform in the Great Life Force Temple in Tenochtilan quest which contains 3 Aztec items for the second part of the Ascold quest. Yet, the Inca temple is LOCKED till you reach the 3rd part of Ascold quest so that means there's no way you can get those 3 Aztec items but to pay that sonava b**** in Port Royal 1 mil pieces of eight.
Or, do the COAS quest.
The Layton chest, and the dept of the sea, contains a lot of Aztec items, also the crystal skulls, necessary for the continuation of the Askold quest (the contract with demon Azzy).

the easy way is to activate beta test mode then u can buy at any store everything u need totems weapons etc,, without cheating in this game u never complete the quests :D

Back