• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[Help] Looting ship problem

Captain_Python

Rogue Scholar
I just started playing the game for the first time (if you see my threat as of recently in the technical help forum for this game, you'll understand why).
Anyway, I couldn't find the answer to this question through searches on the forum. When I board a ship, and defeat the crew, I know you can walk around and loot the various places on it for items and loot the dead. But, when I go off to do this, that little open lock icon is nowhere to be found and I can't continue onto the captain's cabin. Same things happen if I skip looting there and go and defeat the captain, and try looting there - same thing. What am I missing? At the early stages of the game, I want to loot. I've got the game to the point where I am financially secure, but when I start again....

Press the left mouse button. Same when you defeat the captain. But when you defeat the captain remember to loot the chests as they always have a large sum of money.

Back