• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Lost ship city - CoAS quest

Milkes

Landlubber
Hello I need a help. Im alreday finnished CoAS quest and Im swimming out of Tartarus to the Diffindur ship. But Im swimming the 3th day without any progress. I stuck and cannot move forward. Thoose f... waves push me back again and again. Im so angry... Its a realy great game but this point is realy flustrating. I need to move up ASAP otherwise i will deffinetelz quit playing, please somebody?

This bit is very hard. :yes

You just have to keep swimming & use the waves to take you to the Diffindur ship.

I think I read somewhere that it was set up ( programed ) so that if you did not get there - then the storm waves would in the end carry you to the right spot. :?

But I can't find the thread which says this.

:drunk

Guys i have the same problem i can not swim to that damned ship i have tried so many times and different ways to do it but it seems like impossible to me. I just want to finish this quest. You said that there is a way to stop the storms how can i do that?

Back