• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

help me pleas .

Flavien

Landlubber
Hello every body ,I'm a new member on this fabulous forum . Pleas excuse me for my spelling because I'm 14 years old and I'm Frenche.
Who speaks Frenche ?
I would like to know where i can download GM Wiewer or a other soft war.

Ahoy mate, welcome aboard! :dance

I am not sure how many French speaking people we have on the forums, I do know there used to be a few around. Anyway, at the top of the forum menu you should see a Download link, click on that and look for Modding Tools, then Akella's Modding Tools. Or just to make it simple for you, click HERE, and scroll down to the Download button.

Ahoy mate, welcome aboard! :dance

I am not sure how many French speaking people we have on the forums, I do know there used to be a few around. Anyway, at the top of the forum menu you should see a Download link, click on that and look for Modding Tools, then Akella's Modding Tools. Or just to make it simple for you, click HERE, and scroll down to the Download button.

Thank you for the link :cheers
but my pc said he can't read it because the file with acrobat read is damaged

The download link should have downloaded a file called akella-tools.rar, that is a compressed file format similar to a ZIP file. To open the file, and acess all the tools, you will need a program such as Winrar or 7zip. 7zip is completely free and you can get that program HERE!

The download link should have downloaded a file called akella-tools.rar, that is a compressed file format similar to a ZIP file. To open the file, and acess all the tools, you will need a program such as Winrar or 7zip. 7zip is completely free and you can get that program HERE!

I downloaded the file and it works bien.Mais when I run the installer maya, the computer can not find anything for 2 minutes and I see a message that windows installer can not read this file because it is Safe Mode.
PS: Translation by google translation because the text was too complex for me.

Back