• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Money lenders

Navegador

Sailor Apprentice
Hello everyone

After playing for some time the vanilla game COAS and AOP 1, I've started on the combined mod 3.1.5 for COAS

Anyway the game and the mod are great :dance , but during play with the mod I ran into a small problem, my funds with the moneylender tend to "be lost".
I never had this problem before with the vanilla game and since I have a bit...well...just a few coins with the moneylender it is a bit of a pain they getting lost.

No explanation is given, one just receaves a warning that the money as been lost. :?

Is this a new thing in the mod? Any ideas? Thanks

Yes. :yes
The only safe cities for moneylenders are the Chief Towns (La Habana, Tortuga, Port Royal. Willemstadt).

Oh I see, well since it never happened to me before it was a bad discovery, anyway I went back a few saved games and sort it out, got my money in the capital colony now, Corocao.

Thanks for the info. :onya

Oh I see, well since it never happened to me before it was a bad discovery, anyway I went back a few saved games and sort it out, got my money in the capital colony now, Corocao.

NP
The max deposit in Curaçao is 11.000.000.
Over 11.000.000, you deposit in others Chief Towns, also enemies (9-10.000.000).
Ended the ChiefsTowns, is useful to gain some city for you, pay the diplomat to prevent enemy attacks and deposit gold in the Bank of your cities (now they are safe).

[/quote]
NP
The max deposit in Curaçao is 11.000.000.
Over 11.000.000, you deposit in others Chief Towns, also enemies (9-10.000.000).
Ended the ChiefsTowns, is useful to gain some city for you, pay the diplomat to prevent enemy attacks and deposit gold in the Bank of your cities (now they are safe).
[/quote]

So there really is good in conquering cities, glad to know that, Giocoso thank you for the tip. :cheers :onya

Back