• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Need help/suggestion

Xvad

Landlubber
Hi folks. So I just downloaded CoAS, and want to update/upgrade as much as possible. Now I see you guys made CMV 3.2, but also when I checked some Russian websites out, I found lots of new patches/addons/etc like "Secrets of the Far Seas" for example. So now I'm a little bit confused on what to apply to the game. Does CMV and other stuff made by Russians share some features in common, or are they completely different? In other words just tell me your suggestion on what to download step-by-step if possible. Thanks in advance

Ahoy Xvad, welcome aboard mate!

Secret of the Far Seas will only work properly with the Russian version of the game. I believe there was an attempt to translate it into English, but I am not sure how far along that project got. :shrug

At the the moment, CMV 3.2 is your best bet for the English version, however, our modders will soon release our next Mod for COAS called Gentlemen of Fortune, or GOF for short.. This will add a lot of content and a lot of ship textures fixes and bug fixes. There is no exact release date, but I know they are getting close.

Ahoy Xvad, welcome aboard mate!

Secret of the Far Seas will only work properly with the Russian version of the game. I believe there was an attempt to translate it into English, but I am not sure how far along that project got. :shrug

At the the moment, CMV 3.2 is your best bet for the English version, however, our modders will soon release our next Mod for COAS called Gentlemen of Fortune, or GOF for short.. This will add a lot of content and a lot of ship textures fixes and bug fixes. There is no exact release date, but I know they are getting close.

Thanks for all that pal, I'll probably wait till GOF will be released. cheers

Back