• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Pirate's quest help

oops, i was wrong not santo domingo- rather santiago, on cuba. last house on left just under the church. i think maybe the center one too. who knows maybe morgan has house on santo domingo too. it took me a long time to find morgan after he released me from prison in port royal too, but that was because i didn't know where to look. i finally learned that he had a residence in port royal and found him there on first try, but granted many months later. i am playing a french national so it is not dependant upon that unless maybe you are dutch or spanish and would therefore be an enemy of english. if so i would try santiago.

good luck.
Hello dread pirate roberts,

I searching for Morgan in: Santo Domingo, Santiago, Puerto Principe, Tortuga, Port Royal, Bermuda, S.t. John, etc.. He is expired.

I someone had the same problem: find morgan after escape from Port Royal prison please let me know how continue...

By, bye,
giuliootto

I have a question about one pirate's quest. There is mission that Morgan gives you, I think it's something about cpt. Blood's twin. You have to kill him on that mission, but what would happen if you revived him with Jade skull from God of death or whatever... Im just curious :p

I am not sure but I think you can only use the Skull to revive your own officers

:shrug

You could try and see if you can use it on other people you kill.

Let us know what happens

Seems that nowhere on the internet says anything about the pirates mission other than "Edward low"
For starters... is the dude in Bermuda the one that gives ALL the pirates quests or is it Morgan?

Second... i have read that i will need to do a nation quest line BEFORE the pirates one..so do i need to finish it or just get to the part where i take over a city in their name? *don't like to be view as a patriotic good guy even tough i have bloody assassin rep*

Third... quests here don't give much help when and IF it gets written on the quest log.. u don't know if u made the right choice to complete it or if the quest is DESIGN to be failed/rejected like the "Curacao: A Violent Induction of Celebrity Pirates" from the English quest line where all the pirates refuse ... basically i want to know the "Evil" choices i can take in the quests.

Fourth... i have been searching for the quest "Morgan's Pearl Tip" yet cant find any guide/help.. do i need to sink the ships when i get to north bay-Turks? or do i need to store all my ships buy a smaller one so i can Board them one by one to get something?

That's about it.. would appreciate any and all help i can get... love this game even tough is buggy like heck =P

GUYS i finished vanila game more than 5 times.. But IN GOF 1.1 when i bring the pearls to morgan i dont get any dialogue option except something like "just visiting.. nothing that concerns business"
so i thought maybe i did not bring enough and went on few more trips... i come back with a load of 1500 big and 4000 smal... and again same problem.... Then i thought maybe in gof i must talk to jackman first to start the pirate questline but no. He had the same things 2 say about pearls as morgan and same no Log update...
i finished fr gg and cant start the pirate questline as i could in vanila ,.... why?:modding modders said that quests have not been touched... im realy getting bored of spending hours on pc just 2 realise that last few or more hours i played 4 nothing and i will probably have 2 load a save 6+ hours earlyer zzz big time

so WHAT am i doing wrong...? :shrug can pirate questline be played at all after national quest in GOF like it could in vanila ?
maybe i forgot but must i finish lost ships city first and only then start morgans quests?

Back