• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help please new again :D

cbb018

Sailor Apprentice
hi there all i decided to play potc again and now i saw that there is a new patch build 14 2.3. I installed it but dont remember how i play it before lol, now i choose the sood rogers storyline now i dont know what to do since i get marooned, and i noticed the forum changed its looks, can anyone direct me to its walktrough?? thanks in advance

It's on the forum under WIKI\Quest\story walkthroughs.
Try to get to the next island using the floating tree. ;)

got it now by chance but again stuck on how to assemble the logs for the raft,,, maybe i should take more time solving this puzzle than search for a walktrough,,, ty there jack :D

Take into account that Woodes Rogers is a very different type of storyline, closer to the old style adventure games like Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and Monkey Island.
It's not at all like your regular PotC gameplay.

Cheersss to whoever did this storyline,, its a good change on things here in POTC... hmm i forgot how to quote lol... ni ce nice

^ Jack Rackham is the one who made it, putting in an INCREDIBLE amount of time and effort. :bow

Back