• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help please , ship price !

<!--quoteo(post=329706:date=Jun 16 2009, 10:09 PM:name=redCorsair)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redCorsair @ Jun 16 2009, 10:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329706"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You miss the xp got by repairing the ship.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't think you get xp from hiring people to fix your ship. Or at least it doesn't make any sense to me.

<!--quoteo(post=329648:date=Jun 16 2009, 09:03 PM:name=Luke159)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Luke159 @ Jun 16 2009, 09:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329648"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Don't forget to search the ships after the hand to hand combat has finished, loot all bodies, and search all chests etc. You can make a lot of money just from searching bodies, cheasts etc and selling all goods to market trader's.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, I hate how if the ship fights you get to loot the captain's chest (you can easily find 10k or more in there) but if the ship surrenders you don't. Double-yoo tee eff?

<!--quoteo(post=329711:date=Jun 16 2009, 12:24 PM:name=Sordid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sordid @ Jun 16 2009, 12:24 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329711"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=329706:date=Jun 16 2009, 10:09 PM:name=redCorsair)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redCorsair @ Jun 16 2009, 10:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329706"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You miss the xp got by repairing the ship.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't think you get xp from hiring people to fix your ship. Or at least it doesn't make any sense to me.

<!--quoteo(post=329648:date=Jun 16 2009, 09:03 PM:name=Luke159)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Luke159 @ Jun 16 2009, 09:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329648"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Don't forget to search the ships after the hand to hand combat has finished, loot all bodies, and search all chests etc. You can make a lot of money just from searching bodies, cheasts etc and selling all goods to market trader's.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, I hate how if the ship fights you get to loot the captain's chest (you can easily find 10k or more in there) but if the ship surrenders you don't. Double-yoo tee eff?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think you do get xp.And I think you get carpenter up (or it could be trade ? , I will check this).
Because I sometimes get the level up message just when repairs are done , at the shipyard.

Never happened to me, but I did get plenty of level ups from buying and selling stuff. My guess would be it's Trade related, then, rather than Repair related, since you're buying a service rather than performing the repairs yourself.

Back