• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] question Beatrice clothes

jack_px

Landlubber
Hi i have just installed the GOF mod but i wanted to ask, is there a way to get this Clothes for Beatrice?

age_of_pirates2.jpg

unfortunately, that is the skin from AOP CT, and does not seem to have been added to GOF.... there are variations that were added, but they have all been changed. (e.g. margrete, or whatever)

I have been looking through the texture files (use the converter to view them) and I have yet to find it.

if you have Caribbean Tales you could port it yourself by copping the model (BeatriceA: if memory serves) and the corresponding texture (totally forgot) into the folders

then go into the HeroDescribe.txt and find Beatrice model: this is what mine looks like.

heroName_35 {Black Bush}

heroLastname_35 {The Pirate}

heroNameGen_35 {Black Bush}

heroLastnameGen_35 {The Pirate}

heroNameDat_35 {Black Bush}

heroLastNameDat_35 {The Pirate}

heroFace_35 {0}

heroModel_35 {Beatrice,Beatrice1,Beatrice1,Beatrice3,Beatrice2,Beatrice4,Beatrice,Angellica1,Angellica2}

heroType_35 {Corsair}

heroNation_35 {Pirate}

sex_35 {woman}

animation_35 {beatrice_ab}

hero_35 {Black Bush is just as adventurous and plucky as her male counterparts and can stand her own in any battle...even up against her step-brother.
}

uh...ignore the weird crap...

anyway you want to change the model:

heroModel_35 {Beatrice,Beatrice1,Beatrice1,Beatrice3,Beatrice2,Beatrice4,Beatrice,Angellica1,Angellica2}

from what I have found the last 3 are: privater, captain, admiral; respectively.

Alternately, you could just download a mod like the 96 heros

That would be the AoP style clothing, currently that particular set up is avaiable for that character. Although the "rags" clothing option is the correct clothing, the character model is using the incorrect texture :shrug

I'll have to correct that for the next patch we're working on. :onya

I found it in the files as BeatriceC texture, but when using GM viewer to view the BeatriceC model; the model points to the BeatriceA Texture. After cheacking all of them (I think) there doesn't seem to be any using the C texture.

@Officerpuppy: do you know if there is an easy way to change the texture path for a model? (preferably without using NIFscope)

Back