• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Random quests and respawing

jip2

Sailor Apprentice
Hi!

I've been playing this game years and I have still unanswered questions. I wonder if anyone could help me with them?

1. If I decline a RANDOM quest (shipyard, portcontrol, captive groom etc.) can I get them again?

2. I'm having loads of bounty hunters chasing me and because of that there's some collateral damage when entering ports. I know soldiers respawn but do the citizens, beggars etc. respawn?

Hi!

I've been playing this game years and I have still unanswered questions. I wonder if anyone could help me with them?

1. If I decline a RANDOM quest (shipyard, portcontrol, captive groom etc.) can I get them again?

2. I'm having loads of bounty hunters chasing me and because of that there's some collateral damage when entering ports. I know soldiers respawn but do the citizens, beggars etc. respawn?

In the ports even after you ransack them the citizens seem to respawn. You have to leave for a few days and come back though xD.

I did some testing and it seems that beggars are the only ones that wont respawn if killed.

Basically I went into a town (by mooring) and killed everyone to test it :cheeky

Back