• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Realisic cannons mod (moding)

Kikirik007

Sailor Apprentice
Hi. In AOP2, I would like a real shooting cannons. I dont like that ballistic curve is exaggerated
and guns are shooting to heaven. Everyone knows, or at least any good sailor knows very well what
was the maximum ballistic curve when shooting at longer distances. In Empire Total War and Napoleon, there is a realistic shooting cannons and I like it there right ballistic curve and so on. I enjoy shooting in game Pirates of the Caribbean, but in Build mode, 13 and 14. It is really good because cannons at a greater distance dont shoot to heaven and dont reach the cannonballs on board the ship, but on the body. In FPS aiming wasnt rised up but only to a small amount,it also applies to the motion of aiming to the right and left sides, it was really only optimal. And when the ship shot at me I saw how beautiful the cannonballs fly to me with real ballistic curve, and it was not as in AOP, where it fell from a height, so I took the Build mode. I really like it and I would like to it in the second AOP.Whether in some mode or the original game. I prefer to play without modes. I mean, I've Storm Engine didnt edit and I would shoot the cannons. AOP 2 modified to such a fire that was in Build modes 13 and 14. Would anyone know where I started and I would also expect some guidance. If someone is experienced, it could be the one to let go? I tried it myself but I would like to contact creators Build modes.
Thanks

Back