• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Ship boarding Issue ( and thank you )

Womf

Landlubber
Good morning folks,

Firstly , can I just say thank you to all the wonderful modders on this entire site ; the original build-mod for POTC and now the GOF mod for COAS have given me countless hours of pleasure and I am immensely grateful.

I recently returned to COAS and I am having a blast. One issue I have come across involves the boarding deck. Once the action is complete my character exists combat mode and I am immediately able to progress to the captain’s cabin. If I move however ( to loot the bodies ) then I have no way to enter the captain’s cabin to complete the fight.

I seem to remember that access was gained by one of the cabin doors at the rear of the ship but that now opens up a chest tab. This leaves me stuck on deck with no way to proceed.

This then happens again following the fight with the captain ; if I loot his body and the cabin chests then I can’t exit the room.

Is this an issue or am I missing something ?

I did search but I can’t find any reference to this issue.

Thanks ( in advance ) .

After the icon with the open lock disappears, all you have to do is freely loot everything and then press the Left Mouse butom. That's what you do at the captain's cabin too.

Back