• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] SoleyRU

Steeldawg

Landlubber
I have trolled the forum for weeks now in search for the answer.

How exactly does a person get one of these!
I have managed to get one but cannot captain it, and have yet to get it captured and recapture, (cowards) and I have TRIED EVERYTHING I can think of or read about on this forum.
I have completed the French quest line in its entirety, saved a massive amount of times, so I can go back to whatever point I want to but every suggestion and all advice have failed me. Am I doing something wrong?
I have GOF 1.0 (well my comp says that at start screen) I did install GOF 1.1, not too sure why it says I have 1.0, anyway.
Do I need to mod a file? Seems like the boarding button is disabled for that ship. I even sailed back after talking to the Governor and finishing quest line, its still in the harbor! YAY. Pirate flag comes out and NO BOARD!.... Noooooooo..

Please HELP!

well i must say i am veryy lucky.a punitive spanish squardon was after me and they had a SoleyRU with them!!! :will :will .112 guns and i can upgrade them up to 42 calb! :sail .also i got my hands on a Constitution a dutch MOW and 2 La Superbe!now all the spanish colonies are on my mercy now... its going to be lot of fun!btw i am playing GOF 1.1.2 :cheers

Congrats! Generally, all ships can be found randomly in the game or in shops with the exception of the quest ships like the Soile Royale or the Blue Bird.

Back