• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] stashing ships like chestnuts

Vidar

Landlubber
Is there a danger to stashing ships around different ports? Do you lose them if some random nation decided to loot the place?
I'm asking this since I don't want to lose any of the unique captains I managed to recruit and they can't seem to fit in my fleet no more..

Also on the GOFv1.1 mod, it's cool that they moved the position of rum beside food in the store (it's really convenient),
but is it possible to move bullets and medicines up before the maps being sold as well? keeping things used for battles
on top while keeping trinkets, maps, and trading items below makes things more easy.

It would also be cool if there would be a new button during looting where you can press it and all available loot in the chest/enemy
inventory gets instantly transferred, since it's tedious to click on every item on their inventories when you're probably gonna loot everything
that's not nailed down to the floor anyways..

That's it for now. Real awesome mod that GOF is.

edit:
I've also noticed that after doing the church sidequest and exploiting my reputation to hero. Officers that have low reputations started
to lose their loyalty even if I keep sinking/boarding ships left and right, while the goody Officers loyalty kept increasing.

so question is: does loyalty increase depends on the comparison between you and your officer's reputation more that the actual acts of good or evil?

So does that mean that I can keep goody Officers loyal even if I keep looting as long as I can maintain a high Reputation?

Back