• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Stealth Skill...........?

smiffington

Landlubber
:robber: What is a good way to increase my stealth skill? I don't want to mod or anything, making it easier just subtracts from the game. :ninja

There's pirates in Canada too! :brr

I think the way to get it up is whenever your in an enemy held island, to sneak into the town, do your business and sneak out without getting cought.

[...] I don't want to mod or anything, making it easier just subtracts from the game. :ninja

There's pirates in Canada too! :brr

Hey, mate, in the best mood and with all respect: modding is not going to not make the game easier, actually it can make it harder (if you set the rigth sets). ;)

Cheers.
buho (A).

Their are a few way's that this can be done.

1. When on world map and you see a battle, change your flag to one of those who are battling and then engage them. This is the way i do it, after a lot of times doing this you will not be recognised so easily and can make use of this to get close to a ship and then hoist the jolly roger and board them lol.

2. As OP said sneaking into a enemy town will do this, when a gaurd is approaching you talk with one of your fighters till they pass.

3. Staying out of range of the forts but close enough so they can recognise you, i have never tried this one but it has been said this works so by all means try it out. (You will need to be flying the flag of the nation you are sitting out side of though for this to work).

Back