• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] The Ascold bugs...

Navegador

Sailor Apprentice
Well I've managed to start the Ascold quest, found the powder, talked with Ascold, almost wanted to offer him a nice bottle of votka and all.

Then in the 3º part of the quest, finding the spanish list there was a small bug, sometimes when one attacks and boards the man o wars they don't have the list onboard and one has to re-do the action.

Now I'm trying to find the Aztec tablets and can't, tried the 3 desert isles, the Aztec city, the piramid, a few shores and caves and nothing.

The most puzzling thing is the quest logs, they're gone, vanished. Its like I never started this quest at all.

As anyone had this experience? Any ideas? I never played with this quest before.

Many thanks

Once you find the tomb (grave ) - there are no more quest book entries for the Ascold Quest - the only entries you will get are the ones for the Contract with Hell at the end of the quest. :yes

The Aztec tablet you need to open the tomb should be on one of the deserted islands Dominica - Cayman -Turks, - I think it is usually in a cave.

:cheers

If you are really stuck finding the tablet then

You can get the locations of the random items for the Ascold quest by using the cheat Mode ( see this post to enable -->> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/13297-reanabling-cheats-aka-debugwindow-in-german-and-uk-version/page__view__findpost__p__320074 )

and clicking on F22. :mm

:drunk

Thanks for explaining quest book entries, something similar happened to me in the intel mission in Coracao in the national English quest, the logs just vanished and I found it puzzling.

I am kind of stuck yes, I've been various times to the 3 deserted islands, the grand borg island and the little deserted island north of port of spain in Trinidade and found nothing, so I'll probably be cheating but just a little. :mm

Thanks again for the help :cheers

hello navegador it's not easy to find it, mine was in the cave on dominica and i had to stand at exactely the right place in the water, very easy to miss. so try the deserted islands again, dominica, cayman, turks. forget the inca temple and stuff, it's not there.

Hello Sanschi, I'm begining to think that sometimes the table is not created on the start of the mission, I've been various times to the islands and still nothing, I'll keep trying.

Back