• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] The Flying dutchamn GOF v1.1.2

verycoolcat

Landlubber
Can you grapple it? i've gotten it sails down to half, and practically no crew. Its just running away from me because I destroyed all its cannons... and I can't really do anything except just ram it now and it doesn't even fight back.

Hi,
I wanted to get flying dutchman, but I'm stuck on quest. I read quest walktrough in which some1 stayted that I will need only spanish flag as I go to Village near Amatrice. Still villigers run away. I have bought spanish letter of marque, but I dunno when ppl will get back to the village. Does any1 have any idea if they come back and when?

you need to have a spanish trading licence and the spanish flag on your ship in order to enter safely the village.i did the quest but i must say i am very disapointed from the flying dutchman... only 7k hull? :whipa :whipa :whipa :whipa

i dont know if they come back because i had the trading license and the flag on my ship so the villagers where there

Answering my own question, after 3 months villagers were back. I don't know if they can be there ealier, but 1 month was not enough. Now I talked to white boy, got quest update in log book, but still governors dont give me quests;/ (yes, between 10th and 20th of the month)

Answering my own question, after 3 months villagers were back. I don't know if they can be there ealier, but 1 month was not enough. Now I talked to white boy, got quest update in log book, but still governors dont give me quests;/ (yes, between 10th and 20th of the month)

You need to talk to white boy TWICE! the second time you'll get a log update about the pearls. THEN you can go and get the quests from the govs. :)

Back