• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help the Lady Quest

WeekendWarrior

The Jester
Quest Writer
Hearts of Oak Donator
Hey there everyone...
I'm having a little problem about the standard storyline... On the Help the Lady quest when i go to the tavern on nevis where Ines Diaz is, she's not talkin' about Armand... You see, that quest is not much a problem for me to be finished but it's not proceedin' and stays on the quest book to drive me crazy (yep i admit, i'm a little obsessed about some little things)... if i could kill Estrella in the church to cancel the quest, i would (to be honest, i haven't tried everything i could -_- )... anyway, just a quick check or maybe some help?..

When you enter Nevis Tavern is Armand Delacroix sitting at a table. He should be :yes

You may have to go back to an earlier save and try again.

If you have error logging enabled could you post any error, compile & system logs that are generated after you have tried to talk to Ines Diaz.

:drunk

Nope, he's not there, i already checked that... Well, the bug (if it's a bug) occured so much earlier, before i finish the main quests... It would be just unbearable for me to return there, i prefer deleting the whole savefiles instead of returning it... sorry mate, i haven't enabled the error logging... But i will do it from now on... i guess it's enabled from the Build Settings, right?.. Anyway, thanks... I'll try the JS storyline, it seems really fixed up since i last played...

You can switch on error logging in the engine.ini file in the main game folder.

Check this post on how to do it

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352879

:cheers

Back