• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[Help] Whare is the dungeon in Tortuga City?

Toothpaste

Landlubber
Hello. I'm 7 days old to the game. Installed the GOF1.1 mod after 2 days of play. Love it, both the game and the mod!
Anyway, I bought a treasure map from a pirate of some kind, and it points me to the dungeon in Tortuga City. I've found the cave, but its not it. And I've looked around in the city it self, but I cant find any entrance to any dungeon. Could someone point me in the right direction here?

The dungeon in Tortuga city is on the right side of the store, next to the "Magasin" sign. You can also enter it from Fish Eye Beach - standing on beach with your back to the sea, go round the rocks on your left at the end of beach & you will find a small beach with a cave entrance to the dungeon.

:cheers

The dungeon in Tortuga city is on the right side of the store, next to the "Magasin" sign. You can also enter it from Fish Eye Beach - standing on beach with your back to the sea, go round the rocks on your left at the end of beach & you will find a small beach with a cave entrance to the dungeon.

Thanks for the help!

Back