• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Where is the Sea Wolf, Arrow, and Queen??

smiffington

Landlubber
Sea Wolf: I have never heard of it except in the forum. Where on earth is it? is it the brig you have to chase down in the Isabella quest because I tried a thousand times to do that part but the wind always pointed in the wrong direction and I didn't get there in time.

Arrowl: I have started the double barrelled musket quest, and I encountered it once when I went to my ship from off of land on a random beach on San Martin........ but i had a tartane as I was going to COAS and just high tailed it out of there. Where can I find it again?? Is there an Island it likes?

Queen: Someone shoot me, another find the random ship quest, does anyone have any pointers for these?

Best bet for those random ship quests, just play the game and have fun, when you see it, jump on it. If you try and find it right from the start, you'll go nuts looking for it.

I once thought I found a triger for the Queen in a little spot east of Jamaica, there's a little white dot there in world map, if you go on sea map there's some seaguls flying around and I thought once you stayed there for a few days the Queen would show up, but in my latest game she dosen't seam to appear any where. :wp

Best to keep play and have patience

I'll try your tip, but where can I get the sea wolf? is it anywhere?

Wish I new my self, these quests can really drive you nuts as Officerpuppy mentioned, their completly random, besides this possible triger for the Queen I never heard of any other triger or probable location for any of these ships.

Sea Wolf: I have never heard of it except in the forum. Where on earth is it? is it the brig you have to chase down in the Isabella quest because I tried a thousand times to do that part but the wind always pointed in the wrong direction and I didn't get there in time.

Arrowl: I have started the double barrelled musket quest, and I encountered it once when I went to my ship from off of land on a random beach on San Martin........ but i had a tartane as I was going to COAS and just high tailed it out of there. Where can I find it again?? Is there an Island it likes?

Queen: Someone shoot me, another find the random ship quest, does anyone have any pointers for these?

Sea Wolf is the brig you have to find in the Pirates Quest line ( working for Henry Morgan ) - when Morgan asks you to find & kill Edward Low

Queen is the brig of Danielle Sheppard that you have to find in the Enchanted City quest.

:keith

News on the Queen -

It seems she can be found sailing around islands on the real time sea map, I had never found her like this. The last time I found her I had just entered the real time map and was about to drop anchor at Basse-Terre and on the fast travel menu she appears. So one can look when sailing on approaches to harbors or just sailing around islands. :keith

I agree with navegador, I just found the arrow again, I would go to an island and fast travel to every shore until I could fast travel to the arrow, but you have to sail to in instead. Ironically you can guess where I found it......Trinidad and Tobago HAHAHA :cheers

Back