• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Where is this model from ? i cant find it anywere

Alenoguerol

Landlubber
i saw this on youtube and it has a flying dutchman model i have never seen but it looks almost perfect
the title says that it was made by A.G
but i cant find anything about it

here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRoCChtzyI0

if there's a link of it please tell me
thanks

The texture looks familiar but then looking at the stern, it doesn't. Looks like it could be a new model.

The texture looks familiar but then looking at the stern, it doesn't. Looks like it could be a new model.

it is a new model. look at the front of the ship. i have never seen any model like that beafore and i have seen many dutchmans for POTC, AOP and AOP2

Its looks like the Dutchman from POTC Build 13 ported over to AOP/COAS. :keith

MK

no its not
the build 13 dutchman is very diferent
take a look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeYiDExW0fY

if you compare it with the one i posted in the first post you will notice a lot of diferences. the 1st looks almost like a replica

I think that's the original Russian Flying Dutchman based on the AoP Lineship model with the Dutchman nose added.
This was the base for our Build 14 "FlyingDutchman" model, though we added some more details, new torn sails and made her greener.
Note that while this one does have the movie nose, she isn't movie-correct in the rest of her details.
The "CursedDutchman" in Build 14 is though.

Note that we have had many, MANY different Flying Dutchmans in the past.
The first one was a retexture, the second was a bizarre Frankenstein model,
the third was based on the Russian one and the fourth and final one was a custom movie-accurate model.
We have kept the third and fourth in use in Build 14.

I think that's the original Russian Flying Dutchman based on the AoP Lineship model with the Dutchman nose added.
This was the base for our Build 14 "FlyingDutchman" model, though we added some more details, new torn sails and made her greener.
Note that while this one does have the movie nose, she isn't movie-correct in the rest of her details.
The "CursedDutchman" in Build 14 is though.

Note that we have had many, MANY different Flying Dutchmans in the past.
The first one was a retexture, the second was a bizarre Frankenstein model,
the third was based on the Russian one and the fourth and final one was a custom movie-accurate model.
We have kept the third and fourth in use in Build 14.

so there's any way to get the original russian dutchman with that nose ?
i find it better because of the textures. the "faces" of each cannon looks diferent
also it has some interesting details
the one i saw from build 14 all of em looks the same and most parts uses the same greenish wood textures
and the other one i saw doesnt even have the skeleton on the nose

EDIT: i just downloaded Build 14 and the patch 3.1 but the cursed dutchman is actually the same from vanilla game. it doesnt have the modified nose.
if someone knows where i can get that one please do tell me

The "FlyingDutchman" model is that one. If you view her with the GM Viewer, she won't have the nose, because the nose is a seperate GM file.
Ingame, she does have it. :yes

The "FlyingDutchman" model is that one. If you view her with the GM Viewer, she won't have the nose, because the nose is a seperate GM file.
Ingame, she does have it. :yes

what's the name of the GM file? cuz i tryed in game and its the default mdel

i tryed what you said but i have downloaded Build 14 Beta 1
and there are two dutchmans inside
the "movie-accurate" one that its in the combined mod too which im using right now for COAS

this one i have taken pics from my pc and probably most people here have in their pcs
3-5.jpg

then i got another dutchman as "cursed dutchman" which is a low detailed one and it doesnt even have the skull and the skeleton at the nose (this one)
2-9.jpg

1-8.jpg

but unfortunatly none of those models were the one im looking for (this one)
4-3.jpg

8-1.jpg

5.jpg

6-1.jpg

7.jpg

please anyone ?? someone must know where to find it.. xD

That's a new russian model made by A.G. from a russian modpack 'Корсары:Каждому Своё'

thanks pal
but unfortunatly i dont speak russian
i tryed with some translators but i cant find anything :/
do you know where can i find that "Корсары:Каждому Своё" modpack for download ?

Try searching on Google for "Корсары:Каждому Своё"

It gives you several sites including Seaward.ru

BTW: Google translates "Корсары:Каждому Своё" as "Dogs To Each His Own" :shrug - if you search on this you get sites about dogs ( Woof - Woof ) :rofl

:doff

Try searching on Google for "Корсары:Каждому Своё"

It gives you several sites including Seaward.ru

BTW: Google translates "Корсары:Каждому Своё" as "Dogs To Each His Own" :shrug - if you search on this you get sites about dogs ( Woof - Woof ) :rofl

:doff

i have done that but it leads me to russian forums
and with the poor google translation it makes it harder xD

it seems that their forums is

http://legend.seaward.ru/forum/index.php?showforum=48

but i have downloaded everything there and none of em has the model :(

@ Alenoguerol

This may be the ship you are looking for. Made by our rus. friend that the Dutchman i have in my game its not green like the one in the cm3 mod.
You can find it here,. Its in rus.

http://corsairs-harbour.ru/downloads.php?page_id=232

Well good luck :cheeky

@ Alenoguerol

This may be the ship you are looking for. Made by our rus. friend that the Dutchman i have in my game its not green like the one in the cm3 mod.
You can find it here,. Its in rus.

http://corsairs-harbour.ru/downloads.php?page_id=232

Well good luck :cheeky

that one you gave me the link its this one
FlyingDutchman_BiGPiMP.jpg

which is this one:

3-5.jpg

and that's not the one im looking for XD

Why are people so obsessed with this :facepalm ??? I'm so glad once that I play with vanilla ships while others get frustrated searching for this FD on the web xD:

Also I'm not 100% sure but there is no separate download for this ship. It's probably only available with full modpack download wich is 100% in russian.

Flying Dutchman in russian "Летучий Голландец"
Have a nice day gentlemen :doff

Back