• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help With Boarding

skittle

Landlubber
when i get boarded i kill all the enemys so the decks r emtpy except for the guys i got but then wat do i do? it says somethin in the crappy ass manual about goin through the decks on the ship until everyone is killed but i cant get through the door or anything! :x help!!!!

Skittle hit the space bar after you see the unlock icon in the upper right hand corner of your monitor. It will automatically take you the next level(s).

yer and damn it got me into trouble...stole a french ship and the other 3 started chasin me and by this time my ship sails where useless and that begins the beginnin of a 2 hour battle... :blah:

Well i tried the ' steal there ship and run away' plan but i couldn't get away so i turn back and fought them then tried to run away a bit more then a bit more fightin :blah:

:p: Aye... boardin' be a great part o' the game says I!! Me has never fought on anot'er deck, though... maybe it be I been takin' only single deck ships? Who knows, me mateys? Dem ships don't look so small through me trusty ol' spy glass!

Ahoy SeaFury,der be no single deck ships mate,yew need tew press de space bar tew to go tew the next deck level.there be at least 2 to 3 deck levels per ship,unless dey surrender tew ya :p:

<Catalina checks to see the doors are locked so she won't lose her audience> Haha, reminds me of a funny story I heard once...

Seems this one fellow lived in the northern part of his country, where it was cold and snowy during the winter. His neighbor, a lifelong friend, retired and moved away to the southern part of the country where it was sunny and warm all year long.

Just after the turn of the new year, the northern fellow gets a card from his former neighbor - with a picture inside - of his friend standing in his yard, wearing shirtsleeves and shorts, sipping on a icy cold lemonade... Obviously this picture had been taken on a nice sunny HOT day. The back had a caption - "Haha, taken New Years Day".

The northern fellow looks at the caption, then back at the photo and snickers, "What a shame. New Year's Day, and he's still MOWING THE LAWN!!!"

<Catalina passes around an extra ration of rum and unlocks the doors again> :p: :p:

Haha.....Skull is mowing his `water-based` garden after his SHIP sank by the English Navy :cheers

Back