• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help with Quest - Kill All The Beggars

SessionExpired

Sailor Apprentice
Edit: Darn, Typo in the title. :?

Can someone help me out?
ive read a wlakthrough of this quest but im stuck at a certain part.

Logbook:

The owner of the tavern in Willemstad has throughly described Teaser Dan to me.
He's a jolly tramp, quite to my liking! Still, I learned nothing new of his disapearence.
Instead, the tavern owner warned me that i should keep out of Stuyvesant's and the Dutch West-Indian Company's business.
He says it's not a wise thing to meddle in. Pshaw! Am i not a pirate?

In the walkthrough it says i need to go mee tthe Diplomat of a pirate town, Thing is i've been to all the pirate towns now and talked to each diplomat, and none of them talk about the quest. Its just about becoming neutral to the nations, or buying trade licenses, The normal things they say.

What do i have to do? I'm so confused and annoyed.

Can someone help me out?

Logbook:

He's a jolly tramp, quite to my liking! Still, I learned nothing new of his disapearence.
Instead, the tavern owner warned me that i should keep out of Stuyvesant's and the Dutch West-Indian Company's business.

In the walkthrough it says i need to go mee tthe Diplomat of a pirate town, Thing is i've been to all the pirate towns now and talked to each diplomat, and none of them talk about the quest. Its just about becoming neutral to the nations, or buying trade licenses, The normal things they say.

The problem is you expect some logic in the quests. Don't look for it.
Go ask Stuivesant about Teaser Dan. Although in the reality it should be the stupidest thing to do.

Can someone help me out?

Logbook:

The problem is you expect some logic in the quests. Don't look for it.
Go ask Stuivesant about Teaser Dan. Although in the reality it should be the stupidest thing to do.

This game's quests are awfully confusing!
Thanks for your help.

Back