• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Help with Sailing Commands

David Kueh

Landlubber
I just install COAS and got some problem that require your expertise and help. Normally when near the sea port, we can just press enter and you will have commands like sail to, adjust sails, change cannon ball type, etc. My problems right now is when I press Enter during sea mode, the sail to command only list the Fort. Normally, The sail to command will have port, fort, island but mine listed the fort only. For your info I am very near to port.. Thank You

Is this all the time or only on the save you are working with now? If its all the time, then it is a bug and you probably need to do a new install. Never seen a bug like that before though. If its just in your current situation and the command icons aren't popping up, its either because you don't have enough crew to sail all of your ships, or you are in range of an enemy. My bet is that when you sail out of range you will be able to sail to again. If you don't have enough crew, than try direct sailing to the closest friendly port. I have confirmed that direct sail IS working now.

MK

Back