• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Yet another bluebird topic

kanzyman

Landlubber
I am stuck in the bluebird quest, I followed the walk-through and am in the part where I go to the cave at Ruin beach and am supposed to stand some place to trigger an event where my charcter hear something and sees the bluebird crew, and its just not happening.

The "Blue Bird" is working, at least for me, made it a couple weeks ago.

Cheers.
buho (A).

NOTE: Playing GOF 1.1.

I am stuck in the bluebird quest, I followed the walk-through and am in the part where I go to the cave at Ruin beach and am supposed to stand some place to trigger an event where my charcter hear something and sees the bluebird crew, and its just not happening.

when u enter the cave you will see the white ball thing ( if you step on it skeletons will appear) so just pass it & turn left .. there is a dead end you have to stand there to trigger the event

Did you talk to the shipyard master on bermuda about the dungeon in his office before heading to the cave?

Back