• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help!

Bootstrap_Bill

Landlubber
Right Im Pretty Stuck , can someone Tell me how To Install the Verruckt - QC Brothal Mod and , i downloaded the depp mod and done exactly wat it said in the install readme , but i wont work ??
Can Someone PLZ HELP!!!!!! :shock:

The easiest way to get these mods is to use the Build as it includes them all and is very easy to install.

I believe that the QC brothel mod might need another mod or two installed before it works, but I'm not sure exactly what.
IIRC correctly it is a .potc file so it needs Viper's Mod patcher program.
It will need you to start a new game before it works.

I'm not sure about the Depp mod as there are a couple out there and it might help if you let us know which one it is so that we can try to help you with it.

It's the old texture of the Depp model. Build 10.1 uses a new texture. Much improved, in my opinion.

Both of these mods are already in B10.1 and 11.0.

yeah i love dis mod...then again, i cant wait for de ol' Grumblepunk's new Jack Sparrow model that he was making. when i brought up the idea of a Jack Sparrow model with his coat and hat and braided beard, AND a dummy pistol in his front tucked into his belt, he comes and says "oh im glad someone brought this up! im makin exactly that!"!!! :shock:

Aye,I'd be wid yew on 'at one Cap'n Jack,I'd be us'n 'at model fer sure; along wid his new ship, :p: :cheers

GP posted some pictures of de ship,Catalin's volunterd tew dew some of 'er magic on de model :p:

which post is it? :dio xD:

ps...look out ol skully!!! im catchin up!!! arghh! mee needs no `north-pointin` compass, ill catch up anyway!! :cheers catch up or no, ye's a great p'rat, loves to talk to ye's...and EVERYONE ELSE HERE TOO! i love it! :p::

'At would be Request fer a ship de Bounty,as fer catch'n up, at'd be OK we need sum more Terror of de Seas aroun' dese waters :p: :cheers xD:

Back