• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help

CountDracula

Powder Monkey
I just start a new game like pirate....the game is moded GoF.....unfortunatelly after the introduction i cant find a way to go ashore....even i check every object on that bording deck....no icon apear to land or something....any clue?

I had that problem with the caracter Constanze Magliore once, you could start a new game with another caracter, but I was told it has something to do with starting as a pirate. Probably the best to start a new game, not as a pirate.

It is in the Mod section in the FAQ/Bugs/Installing thread it should be on the 1st page and the link would direct you to the file that needs be downloaded with instructions. Hope this helps.

It is in the Mod section in the FAQ/Bugs/Installing thread it should be on the 1st page and the link would direct you to the file that needs be downloaded with instructions. Hope this helps.

please could give me a link?...i tryed to find but fail.....tnx

please could give me a link?...i tryed to find but fail.....tnx

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17530-gentelmen-of-fortune-v11-faqbugsinstalling/page__st__20__p__394182#entry394182

File name----RPG Utilie.c, the instructions are a few lines above it. Hope this helps.

Back