• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Hero Nation Problem

Drazard

Landlubber
Hero Nation Problem
Current Mod
Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.0.9

My character is Peter Blood, corsair difficulty, hero nation is Pirate and I've been doing a lot of gubernatorial charge for 4 months in england and still my reputation is neutral. Will this mod helps me? http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/play-all-nation-quest-lines-panql-mod.20393/ I haven't done any Important quest asides from random Quest or should I start all over again and play with a nation that is not a pirate?

If you're doing governor missions for England you're flying an English flag. You should just get the English letter of Marque and become English if you haven't already. Lots of people go English with Peter Blood once they get free from the Blood quest and get the Arabella.

MK

If you're doing governor missions for England you're flying an English flag. You should just get the English letter of Marque and become English if you haven't already. Lots of people go English with Peter Blood once they get free from the Blood quest and get the Arabella.

MK
It works thank you.

Back