• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hero's Change uniforms?

JohnHamm

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Do Hero's change uniforms at some point in the game?

I found this code under Horatio Hornblower

heroLastNameDat_7 {Hornblower}

heroFace_7 {247}

heroModel_7 {Bmid_eng1_3,Bmid_eng1_3,Bmid_eng1_3,Bmid_eng1_3,Bmid_eng1_3,Bmid_eng1_3,Bleu_eng1_1,Bcap_eng1_1,Badm_eng1_1}

Obviously the first 6 are all the same (a simple midshipmans uniforms) but the last two are Captains and an Admirals, Now i know it does not choose from these options randomly as I have restarted for modding purposes scores of time and alays as Hornblower and never one time has he not been wearing his midshipmans uniform

if he does change what is the trigger?

I noticed a lot of hero's have more than one model (or uniform if you will) most of them though are just add on's of the cuiress though Horatio does not have one.

The promotions you get in the game aren't tied to the uniforms unfortunately. The only way to get the other ones is to level up (level 10-15) and find them in a store, although they are very rare. In another way is to do the CoAS quest, in the last patch for the CMv, I added a few uniforms into various chests.

Back