• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hey Guys, About Being a Pirate!

lentyski

Landlubber
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, and its what I been wanting to look for, you do not find much info about the game nor the quest, and I am sure you all know they are a bit tough to understand :)

Now here's my question, I am a pirate, I want to start to take colony's, however I must complete the Pirate quest from Morgan.

I just did the pearl quest, and gave him the pearls and he gave me half, then I walked out, Captain Goodly told me he needed me to kill this guy, so I became a bounty hunter. I went to this one place, then to this other, called Bessa-Ferria? or something from Guadeloupe island. I go there but its like, I look in all the houses, talk to the tavern guy, talked to the Governor, and nothing, what am I suppose to do?

So if you could answer that thanks!!

Oh and one last thing, do I have to complete that quest in order to get another quest line from Morgan, because I really want to start taking colony's :), (btw Blue Bird quest, should I worry about that?)

Tons of questions lol sorry, thank you!

I can't say what you need to do once you've completed all quests for the pirates since i haven't reached that far or done a single quest for any colony yet lol, anyway i believe once you have completed the quest line for any one of the colonies you are able to start taking cities for yourself, you could simple try this out and if it doesn't work you can revert back to a save or loot the town your choice, but i'm sure i read somewhere once the questline for a colony is complete you can start capturing cities for yourself.

The Bluebird quest is an easy quest, i believe its randomly generated at a store anywhere in the Carribean, but unlike any normal randomly generated missions this one will only ever be given to you once, there's is a walkthrough for this quest here Preparations For A Walkthrough look at the3 second post, there you will find the walkthrough.

Thanks!

Well, I dont want to have to do the blue Bird quest if I don't need to lol :D

What Iam trying to figure out is, how to do the next story line, pirate quest, I talk to Morgan but nothing, and I already did the pearls quest, I am trying to think if I need to do this Bounty Hunter quest from Goodly in order to start doing the pirate quest, and where he the guy is at in Bessea-Terra or whatever

But thanks :D

Back