• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

hey, guys

ronlosey

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Hey, guys ... I have been sort of keeping up with this project, since I found the announcements. (Apparently I was still on the mailing list ... who knew?)

I've referred it to a couple of people ... we'll see if one of them is interested, in a week or so when he gets time.

Meanwhile, I'll resume my old pattern of sarcastically pointing out obvious flaws and such, whenever I have time to look over the latest debate. Doubt I have the time or the skills to make any major contributions to the code, but history and common sense are two things I can deliver. (Those familiar with the earlier POTC mod packages will remember me doing exactly that.)

Not sure how much time I can commit ... so no promises, there.

Uh, I'm no expert on any one specific period of the "pirate" era. But I've got a bunch of random stuff rumbling around in my head. (See the "Role of Women" thread for examples.) Some of that stuff turns out to be useful, from time to time.

You might be of use on the QC team, then. Every little bit of information helps.

Back