• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hey y'all!

Luke McReady

Freebooter
Coordinator
Creative Support
Quest Writer
QC Advisor
Ahoy, Y'all. Long time no see, And greetin's from Georgia Southern Universtiy.

Seems like it's been forever since my departure, and let me just say I've honestly felt a little bad about how it all happened. Post Captain contacted me via Facebook and urged me to retun to offer my services once more along with him. I know we didn't exactly leave on the very best of terms, and for that I sincerely apologize. The situations that i was dealing with have largely become non-existent with my deparure from home to GSU.

It is with the same humility and genuine affection for this project that I intitially offered my services, that I now offer them again. I'd like to still be able to call y'all friends, and it is to those friends I wish to return.

The only immediate hinderence to my contribution would be the occasional time devoted to Academia, and the nearness of my Grandfather's last days which could remove me for a week or two at any given moment. Other than that I am here for whetever is needed to be done.

Them-there Hover-Orcas ain't gone write themselves into this thing. ;P

Ahoy Luke, good to see you mate! :ahoy

Sometimes things happen that we have very little control over, me and this old brig have ran in to a few ferocious squalls with rollers the size of mountains. Ya get pushed way off course for a bit, have to fight through some choppy waters, but eventually she'll heave to and answer her helm again. Glad to see you got yourself back on course mate! :aar

I got an idea or two for a couple of story lines myself, I would sure be glad to have you around to bounce them off of! :onya

Ahoy there Luke! I'm very glad to see you around again as well. :doff

...the nearness of my Grandfather's last days which could remove me for a week or two at any given moment.
Very sorry to hear that. I am in pretty much the same situation here....
I wish you and your family all the best. :onya

Another one finds his way back via the irresistible allure of this fine project! (Or was it the Oculus Rift video?) :p

It's great to see you again. Here's to hoping things work out a little better this time. :dance

Hey, no worries if you have to leave for awhile, that's always a terrible thing to have to go through.

Oh, and I should mention that I won't be here all weekend due to sailing. (If the breeze manages to get four knots slower, that is.)

Yeah, but that was addressed specifically to Luke... I do remember these things! :p

Wait... Oculus rift? o_O

Y'all been busy xD

I'm honestly glad to be back. I have hardly any clue where the project lies. Though a few have contacted me saying that the QW hasn't exactly been in the best.... Existence... Since my departure lol

Back