• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

poluroud20

Landlubber
Hi..!! everyone!

I've registered because of problem. So I'm asking you, because I've seen here many smart and good people to help me to understand this correctly.
I am From France
Nice day is it today, but I have a question for all...

In first , how i post message to PM...???

Thank you very much!
Mark. G..!!

Hi..!! everyone!

I've registered because of problem. So I'm asking you, because I've seen here many smart and good people to help me to understand this correctly.
I am From France

Thank you very much!
Mark. G..!!

Hi..!! everyone!

I am From France

Thank you very much!
Mark. G..!!

First off, mate, what are you having problems with? The forum? Age of Pirate? Pirates of the Caribbean?

maybe i'm just paranoia, but this post seems sucpicious. why has he posted everything 3 times in a row and why hasn't he answered yet? he also says that he needs to know something correctly, but then he sais that he's from france and talkes about the weather! and why would he want to post something on the PM messenger if he doesn't know anyone here yet? i think he wants to send spam to everyone he knows the email-adress from. this post shows a striking resemblance to all those recent spam posts on the pirate hideout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back