• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hi! Merhaba!

Captain Ottoman

Landlubber
Hi, I want to introduce myself. My username is "Captain Ottoman". I'm playing AOP2 COAS. I'm 17 years old and registrated to this forum to download AOP2 mods and talk 'bout problems and so on. I don not know, if I'm on the right page. I'm a little bit confused here. Hope some of you could help me to orient here.

C YA!

Hi, I want to introduce myself. My username is "Captain Ottoman". I'm playing AOP2 COAS. I'm 17 years old and registrated to this forum to download AOP2 mods and talk 'bout problems and so on. I don not know, if I'm on the right page. I'm a little bit confused here. Hope some of you could help me to orient here.

C YA!

:gday As far as I can tell, this is the right place to post an introduction. You're on the right track, already! I enthusiastically recommend you get this and this if you haven't already. That is the Combined Mod version 3 and Patch 1, which will bring you up to date and get you started enjoying CoAS more than ever before. There are still some bugs, but none of them compare to the ones in Vanilla. No game-breakers. The modders here are pretty great, and people seem pretty happy to help out, so don't be afraid to head on down to the CoAS forums and ask questions.

C YA!

:gday As far as I can tell, this is the right place to post an introduction. You're on the right track, already! I enthusiastically recommend you get this and this if you haven't already. That is the Combined Mod version 3 and Patch 1, which will bring you up to date and get you started enjoying CoAS more than ever before. There are still some bugs, but none of them compare to the ones in Vanilla. No game-breakers. The modders here are pretty great, and people seem pretty happy to help out, so don't be afraid to head on down to the CoAS forums and ask questions.

First: Thx for your information. But cause of my W-Lan the first one took 8 hours! OMG! Well, I have a question what I want more than everything else: Can I download somewhere here new characters like officers or skintones? And I'ld like to post a thread as a request, if somebody could make a ship.

Thank you for such a nice receive :)

C YA!

First: Thx for your information. But cause of my W-Lan the first one took 8 hours! OMG! Well, I have a question what I want more than everything else: Can I download somewhere here new characters like officers or skintones? And I'ld like to post a thread as a request, if somebody could make a ship.

Thank you for such a nice receive :)

Wow, sorry to hear it took so long for you to download CMv3. I should have warned you that it was large. Glad you got it, though. It is worth it. CMv3.1 adds a number of new starting characters, most if not all of which can be recruited as (kind of crappy) officers. There are also (I believe) a couple of new officer models built in. At least, there are some that I've never seen before. So you know, you will need to start a new game after installing the mod... Guess I should have told you that ahead of time as well. Feel free to go down to the CoAS Modding forum and see what there is, though most if not all of the best mods are already in CMv3 (my opinion). As for requests, there is a subforum for feature requests in the modding forum as well. I don't believe there is an active modeler working on CoAS, currently, but don't quote me, I'm new here, too.

Welcome mate! "Download AOP2 mods and talk 'bout problems and so on", eh?
Sounds like you came to the right place! :woot

There's many new officer models and ships already made for CoAS.
And there's still some shipmodeling going on at the Storm Engine Modeling forum.

As for requests though, you can post them if you want,
but I can't promise you anybody will pick up on them.
The Modders and Modelers usually mod and model what they like themselves.
Though you can always try to convince 'em. :whipa

Welcome mate! "Download AOP2 mods and talk 'bout problems and so on", eh?
Sounds like you came to the right place! :woot

There's many new officer models and ships already made for CoAS.
And there's still some shipmodeling going on at the Storm Engine Modeling forum.

As for requests though, you can post them if you want,
but I can't promise you anybody will pick up on them.
The Modders and Modelers usually mod and model what they like themselves.
Though you can always try to convince 'em. :whipa

HI! I read the Davy Jones and I think he was maded to POTC. Is it possible, to use the characters or ships from POTC in COAS without to convert something? And could you please send me the link for the officers cause I couldn't find it and I'm just looking around like a fool :D

Most PotC characters and ships are already in the CoAS Combined Modpack.
I'm pretty sure Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman are already there. :yes

Most PotC characters and ships are already in the CoAS Combined Modpack.
I'm pretty sure Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman are already there. :yes
And you are absolutely correct. Davy Jones and the Dutchman are a playable start, to the best of my knowledge.

Captain Ottoman, the mod and subsequent patch that I directed you to is the Combined Mod version 3 and Patch 1, which has all sorts of new ships, player characters, officers, trade goods, cannon sizes, and most everything else, as well. You may want to try this as well. That mod rebalances some aspects of goods and cargo, and also contains a couple of bugfixes for CMv3.1. There are instructions for installation on that page.

Ahoy Captain Ottoman! Welcome aboard mate! :dance

Back