• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Hire Pintel and Ragetti at Tortuga & Sailing to Isla the Muerta

Harriet Ström

Powder Monkey
Hello! I'm playing the Captain Jack Sparrow hoist the colours storyline and, I have talked to Barbossa at the Tortuga tavern and then I'm about to hire Pintel and Ragetti. I can't talk to Pintel and when I'm talking to Ragetti he says that I look like a captain and asks if I'm in need of two gunners, I say yes and then Ragetti is hired as an new officer, Pintel is not but still he comes along with me? Why isn't Pintel one of my officers too? Can you fix this for me without I have to start a new game? That would be awesome.

And I have a problem with Barbossa and the mutiny scene. I'm going to the cavern with the treasure at Isla the Muerta and Barbossa talks to me when I'm there. He says "do you see what I see" or something like that... then I'm taking the treasure with 882 aztec gold pieces and Barbossa is suposed to talk to me again, but he doesn't and then I'm sailing away from the island and when I'm entering the map the mutiny scen shall come... but it doesn't! What's wrong? Can you help me?

Kind regards
Harriet

Hello! I'm playing the Captain Jack Sparrow hoist the colours storyline and, I have talked to Barbossa at the Tortuga tavern and then I'm about to hire Pintel and Ragetti. I can't talk to Pintel and when I'm talking to Ragetti he says that I look like a captain and asks if I'm in need of two gunners, I say yes and then Ragetti is hired as an new officer, Pintel is not but still he comes along with me? Why isn't Pintel one of my officers too? Can you fix this for me without I have to start a new game? That would be awesome.
That is not a bug. They come in a pair.

And I have a problem with Barbossa and the mutiny scene. I'm going to the cavern with the treasure at Isla the Muerta and Barbossa talks to me when I'm there. He says "do you see what I see" or something like that... then I'm taking the treasure with 882 aztec gold pieces and Barbossa is suposed to talk to me again, but he doesn't and then I'm sailing away from the island and when I'm entering the map the mutiny scen shall come... but it doesn't! What's wrong? Can you help me?
Which modpack version is that?

Back