• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Historic Articles Submission

muddymonkey77

The Irish Captain
Storm Modder
For anyone who would like to submit an article for the history section, you can PM me with the article if you would like. I have taken over the responsibility of the historic sections of this site. I will gladly review or edit anything that you would like to submit. Keep those articles coming!!!!!!

You're a LEGEND, Muddy!!!

And here are the chicks, they can't wait!

chikkies.jpg

xD: (well Keith SAID...)

WTG, Muddy, I know you'll do a great job on this - looking forward to submitting some articles when I can find half a moment. :D

Either will do. I just threw the PM option out there for those who are unfamiliar with submitting articles. That way I can deal with all the technical stuff if it is needed.

MM, are you in charge of the flags that are shown on the main page? I was thinking that it might be nice to say to whom (if we know) they belong. :D:

sorry i could have that part in it, but yeah id have liked to do it, small matter anyways as we will be implementing the new section over the weekend. It will be pictures of famous pirates and we can add the flag to them then

Back