• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hitman 3, stepping stone to Hitman 4!

CaptJackSparrow

PSYCHEDELIC PYRATE
Hey, i recently bought Hitman: Contracts, and i have to say, this game has amazed me TOO much! it is that good! so first, here are some screenshots i took, very unusual ones, and tell me, what do you thinK? especially the ghost pic!

lol now i see that this IS an asylum i am in! :huh
Chaingun.JPG

hmm, i thought doctors are supposed to help their patients, not kill them! lol i sense a bit o irony der! xD:
hanging.JPG

"errbody in the club gettin tipsy!"err, maybe that song dont fit here eh? :cheers (i hate that song anyway)
club.JPG

"hello, i am here to check in, do you have an extra room? NO?? well im sure my .45's can take a few guests off the list, cuz i am tired! and if my .45's dont work, ill pull out my Sniper Rifle in my suitcase!"
good%20businessman.JPG

damn what a perfect shot, two hits with one bullet!
perfect%20shot.JPG

damn, ok here you guys go...the crime scene in one of the missions. it is like no relevance to the game, like it was just THERE for no reason, and that is true, cuz i went to like 5 damn hitman forums to find out, and its freaky to find stuff like this for no reason that its just THERE:.........
----------------------------------------------------------
the crime scene:
crime%20scene%201.JPG

and the little "figure" behind me in the bathroom of the same hotel room with the crime scene:
ghost.JPG

...brrrrhrhrhrr...gives me the chills, cuz sometimes on that level, he will be roaming the halls too...freaky i swear...i dont get it, and about 30,000 people from 5 different forums dont either, and i asked Eidos, and they dont reply, sending me an email with "no comment" as it said...

either way, it is an AMAZINGLY good game, and just for your info, it is ONLY a stepping stone to Hitman 4, which is under construction until maybe the end of 2005...well enjoy the pics! freakey eh? :?

yeah cuz the dance club is IN a meat company, butcher company, where there is this fat guy called the "meat king" cuz he is so damn fat i swear haha...but yeah everyone is like gothic and all, really weird people, even the wenches harhar! :huh

ya i saw the INCREDIBLY obease guy on a commercial for it, dude was HUGE, like so big he cant move only eat!

whats the game actually like though? Is it an improvment over the 2nd one or an extension of the 2nd one?

I was wondering how good this game would be. I loved #1 but found #2 to be slightly lacking, even though the graphics were better.

Yeah i starteed playing it....im all up for a bit of gore and general violence, but this blew me away, im surprised they can release it anywhere!

Its very disturbing, all the moves and stuff. I've stopped playing it to be honest, as i thought about it the whole game revolves around the action of being very violent, theres no plausible storyline no great AI just about sticking glass shards or crowbars into someones head

ya i saw the INCREDIBLY obease guy on a commercial for it, dude was HUGE, like so big he cant move only eat!

yup that is the "Meat King"...his brother is a sicko who rapes women and does a trademark move signaturing a butcher: hangs her body upside down like a dead cow at a butcher and slices her up and takes her eyes out, cuts...you get the point haha...lets just say i ENJOYED killing this guy with an M60, cuz i hate him haha.usually i go for stealth ALL the way, but this time, he just piss me the hell off...YOU DONT DO THAT TO WOMEN! RESPECT MAN!

whats the game actually like though? Is it an improvment over the 2nd one or an extension of the 2nd one?

ok this is how it goes...the first one ended after you kill your "maker", the second one shows him working at a church cuz he seen too much messed up stuff, but is brought outta retirement. and lets just say, the third one, well it is a stepping stone to the 4th one. or at least the storyline is. like ok, ill note some AMAZING improvements. first, you know on the 2nd one the cars looked like sh**? on this one, you HAVE a car, i mean you dont drive it freely but you see it, and it looks beautiful, same with all other cars. you remember the one shot rifle in the second one? well that IS your main sniper rifle, with a silencer, but it isnt one shot, and you get it in a carrying case! see via pic #4! very true! and a really cool scene EVERY time you take it out! hmm, what else...all graphics are 10 times better, you get this really cool syring you stab people with, you get this cool way to kill people with the knives, there are more than just one way to kill with the fiber wire. you get some cool as hell guns, but i wont spoil it with the guns. you can SUFFOCATE PEOPLE WITH PILLOWS! HOW COOL IS THAT! its cool you go into this dramatic scene showing him dye while 47 is holding the pillow lol...ok i have to spoil ONE weapon...DUEL SAWED OFFS!!!

A Hitman using a Chain Gun  

yup, but its a beaaaooch to get it, you dont have to cheat, but its really hard to get it, but worth the many times to try to get it trust me :cheers

Leon is one of the best movies ever ;)
and manhunt is awesome, and when you unlock the secret levels at the end the game accually manages to get even weirder :cheers

Oops, didn't realise I double posted back there...

I was thinking about it, even though Manhunt is relentlessly sick (and has been banned in New Zealand), it probably will affect people less than something like GTA, since GTA advocates the practice of stealing cars and killing motorists whereas Manhunt is about snuff movies with "dead" criminals (something pretty hard for the average joe to pull off).

The little `voice-over` guy in Manhunt reminds me of the original Hitman when you first wake up in jail. :cheers

Ha, I just bought this game today even before I saw this thread....but anyway the game is GREAT!!! :cheers :woot ;)

I don't think so. Some US news reports will say so cause they get confused between NZ and Oz, but GTA was banned here for a while until they edited it (not that it changed the impact of the game) and it was concerning sexually oriented violence (no one is concerned about graphic mass murder of `non-innocents`).

PS. I'm resiting the temptation to post this again...

well they tried to get it taken off shelves here for a long time but eh, no good on the mothers of america's part, they're the nazi of toys

I forgot where this joke came from but, it was a spoof about GTA: Its about a man, his wife and son.

"Oh John don't let Timmy play those violent video games,(GTA) he'll grow up to be a mass murderer."

"Maybe your right, he should start playing more Madden and grow up to be a famous football quarterback."

Back