• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

hiya mateys

fbi_rancher

Landlubber
Hi mateys im new i just signed on. Anyway i just beat the main storyline of potc today after about a wk of playing and was it good. I have 1,500,000 gold and i need the mod to continue the game after beating it. Can someone give me a link to that mod thanks.

I think ill enjoy it here with fellow pirates.

welcome aboard mate, harhar i hopes yews arent a fed, cuz we are all p'rates and that dont mix! harahr im playin, welcome aboard nice to ahve ye!

as for yer mod, ere ye go!

http://mods.piratesahoy.net/index.php?acti...ntry&entryid=39

hehe...<span style='`font-size`:14pt;`line-height`:100%'>noone tell him its really the build!! hehehe! :d: </span>

<span style='`font-size`:19pt;`line-height`:100%'>im just joking mate...well not really...the build is what you want, and trust me, you WILL get more than just the "play after main quest" mod! try it out, but read the readme first, and see what great times you are in for! trust me, you wont want to stop playing for the 10.1 build make a totally new game, making it 100 times better. soon the build 11.0 will come out, which will make it 300 times better, and when the expansion comes out, itll be a whole new game, making it 600 times better!</span> harharhar! :oops:

hey by the way, what does your name mean? like i KNOW ur a fine p'rat, but whats the fbi_rancher mean? is that from Vice City? lol :cheers:

yeah...but trust me, you wouldnt want ur old game after playin this...there is sooooo much thatll be sooo cool, that you WILL be thankful you started a new game...trust me, for ol CaptJack knows better! :oops:

well it was hard for me to start this is a hard game and there is some luck involved. When i started i had no idea how to make money lol. Now i do the prize ship thing and get like 1 million and a half gold

well trust me, makin muney is pretty easy if you know what to do...just install the build, and play it a bit, and if you have questions, which most of us did at first, feel free to ask! trust me, i wasnt the best pirate in POTC either at first, but once you get the hang of this build, you will love it better than that unfinished skeleton of a game before! trust me!

this is a cool place i never thought id find a potc forum this active. The posts on the gamespot forums take days to get answered if ever. This is like that hosehead sea dogs forum i went to for sea dogs 1. And i thought no one played this game. silly me.

thought the same when i had sea dogs.

yeah, sea dogs is an amazing game, graphics aside...then again, graphics were pretty damn good at the time though!

oh yeah...
this is a cool place i never thought id find a potc forum this active. The posts on the gamespot forums take days to get answered if ever.
har har! wit ol CaptJackSparrow 'ere, it be never boring, for i post a lot! argh! same wit ol Spaz! and many others, but i dont wanna say them all, for that would be a long list. nonetheless, we are happy to have ya aboard!

oh yeah forgot...de Blind Par't be a fine forum! yews would loves it der too! a lot of posting happens there mostly, and a lot of fun stuff to do than just this one forum of POTC Gameplay! :eek:ops

i gotta ask though can you still load your previous saves after i install this patch. I still like my stats in the pre 10 its at 41% installed so far. :eek:ops

Har! welcome tew PA Mate,Cap'n Jack be right about de build 10.1,adds more dpth tew de game fer sure,build 11.0 jest be aroun' de corner wid more goodies fer us pirate types ,enjoy :eek:ops

Ahoy fbi_rancher! If'n ye be wantin' tew play past de end widout a startin' o'er or installing de Mod Build yet ye need tew modify one file as follers:

[Info]
Title=Play Past Ending
Description=This MOD allows you to keep playing after completion of the main quest.
NumOperations=1
FileName1=PROGRAMQUESTSquests_reaction.c

[Search1]
**Begin**
 case "Story_KillTheFinalBoss_2":
  bQuestDisableMapEnter = false;
  bMainMenuLaunchAfterVideo = true;
  InterfaceStates.Buttons.Resume.enable = false;
  InterfaceStates.Buttons.Save.enable = false;
  GameOver("finish");
  DelEventHandler(EVENT_END_VIDEO,"LaunchMainMenu_afterVideo");
  bMainMenuLaunchAfterVideo = true;
  PostVideoAndQuest("ending",100, "credits");
 break;

case "credits":
  PostEvent("DoInfoShower",100,"s","");
  PostVideoAndQuest("credits", 1, "end_game");
 break;

case "end_game":
  LaunchMainMenu();
  Characters[GetCharacterIndex("researcher")].Dialog.CurrentNode = "First time";
  Characters[GetCharacterIndex("danielle")].Dialog.CurrentNode = "First time";
 break;
**End**

[Replace1]
**Begin**
 case "Story_KillTheFinalBoss_2":    
  bQuestDisableMapEnter = false;    
  DelEventHandler(EVENT_END_VIDEO,"LaunchMainMenu_afterVideo");         PostVideoAndQuest("ending",100, "credits");  
 break;  

case "credits":    
  PostEvent("DoInfoShower",100,"s","");    
  PostVideoAndQuest("credits", 1, "end_game");  
 break;  

case "end_game":    
  Characters[GetCharacterIndex("researcher")].Dialog.CurrentNode = "First time";       Characters[GetCharacterIndex("danielle")].Dialog.CurrentNode = "First time";  
 break;
**End**

Find ye yer ...PROGRAMQUESTSquests_reaction.c file in yer PotC folder. Replace de part above in Serach1 wid de part in Replace1 and ye kin play on past de endin'! :eek:ops

:eek:ops Wow, I take a couple of hours to work on my Fred Bob quest, and come back to find this! :( :d: Good job, guys!

fbi_rancher, ahoy and welcome aboard, pull up a keg, have a seat, and have a couple on us! :yes :cheers

They've pretty much got the info down for ya, so I guess I'll get back to my modding... :cheers Hope you have fun here...

Oh, BTW, Hosehead pops in here on occasion... He's helping with the new build (11.0, due out very very very soon), and the expansion package which will help incorporate SeaDog islands (among others) into our worldmap...

How far ye be in de Main Quest, fbi? Has ye made it out o' de Incam Temple? Has ye tangled wid de Black Pearl yet? :eek: An' which mod did ye install an' which way? :cheeky

Back