• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hmm, is this courtiers clothing of invisibility?

Olav_

Landlubber
Greetings!

I'm a first timer on this forum

Just wondered about a little thing...

I went and did the CoAS quest and picked up the fancy "Courtier's Clothing" which supposedly gives me 20 + authority.
But when i put it on instead of my cuirass, the cuirass disappears but my uniform stays the same. Is this a bug or is it just
meant to like that? If it is a bug, how may I fix it?

(PS: I chose to play with Diego Espinoza as my character, if that have anything to do with it.)

Btw, Great Forum =)

It's meant to disapear because there isn't a model that has the armor and that specific piece of clothing.

It's meant to disapear because there isn't a model that has the armor and that specific piece of clothing.

Thanx for the answer=)

If there isn't a model for this one, is there any model at all for whatever alternative clothing i might find? Is there any other clothing at all except from my standard dress?

Is there any way to use some mod-magic to enable the oppurtunity to change into different clothing?

I believe there are eight models for each character, these models are for armor variants and the clothing variants. You can buy clothing for all characters, but only some will have a visual change.

The clothing you can find are merchant, pauper and the rich outfits, there are three more but they have the same stats and give the same result despite the different name.

You can only use one kit at a time, either armor or the clothing, you can't have both on.

Diego is the one from the starting characters who has not that many skins. I think Nicolas and Peter have a skin for Rags/Privateer, Merchant/Captain, Courtier/Admiral and the different cuirasses. But that is kinda obsolete anyway because everyone just wears the spanish (or if you know where to find it the expensive) cuirass after a few hours of gameplay. Most captains added by mods have only one skin anyway.

Back