• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Dauntless

HMSDauntless

Landlubber
hi everyone im new here and i run build mod 13 as of now but i want the dauntless seen in the you tube videos for build 13 and way can someone help me ?

The thing is matey that basically all the people who know the Build 13 code aren't here anymore (either left because of commitments to work or on a well deserved holiday)... I know how you would go about getting the Dauntless in basically ANY of the Build 14 Alpha 9/10 versions but NOT Build 13 Im afraid :no

I do suggest you upgrade to at least Build 14 Alpha 9 or Alpha 10 though, it really is quite stable, and the features it adds is AWESOME!!!!!

If you do get Alpha 10 (what I suggest) make sure you get the 2 fixes as well and then it really is amazing game :cheeky

I first tride the vessel in bild 14 alpha ten but there's no sail on it like the same with endeavour and intercepter no sails but there is sails on the Dutchman

What game version are you running? :?

If your running Build Alpha 10 they DO have sails (I know they do, I do the code for Jack Sparrow and have sailed the Interceptor a lot) :yes

Here is a screen shot of the HMS Dauntless from my game (Build Alpha 10 + fixes)

HMS Dauntless.JPG

And the HMS Endevour

HMS Endevour.JPG

And the HMS Interceptor

HMS Interceptor.JPG

Here is a screen shot of the HMS Dauntless from my game (Build Alpha 10 + fixes)

[attachment=3848:HMS Dauntless.JPG]

And the HMS Endevour

[attachment=3849:HMS Endevour.JPG]

And the HMS Interceptor

[attachment=3850:HMS Interceptor.JPG]

well not for me i got all ships from mod 14 to build 13 never mind thanks for the help though

1. i instaled build 14 alpha ten to my desktop

2. I copyied in modelels ships and pasted them all in the acualy game file and click no to replacing the ones thjat are already there

3.copyied INI file common inside English

4. the shipint file added dautless info

The ships DO have sails if Alpha 10 is installed correctly; you sure you followed all the instructions?
I do know how to add ships to Build 13, but don't have any time to write up anything on it.
It's virtually the same as for Build 14 Alpha, except the ships_init entries are slightly different.
Compare the ships_init entries from Build 13 with Build 14 Alpha and see what you'd need to modify.

The Dauntless and Endeavour both use a "PURE WHITE" sails, where as the Interceptor uses the normal sails, so the Interceptor SHOULD have sails but the "PURE WHITE" sais might be why the Dauntless and Endeavour dont ;)

As an alternate solution you could install Build 14 Alpha 10 to your game, it really is very stable (if you have the 2 fixes) and also adds many AWESOME features that Build 13 DOESNT have ;)

Holy necropost Batman! :confused:

You don't want that alpha. It barely worked and the ships were very low rez. :fiddle

Back