• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Endeavour ( East India Trading Company Ship)

We have HMS Victory along with many other first-rate ships of the line, that can easily fill the same role as Endeavour.

Also, modelling such a vessel requires skill of the highest order, and is extremely rare in gameplay.

The player in a privateering career is more likely to spend much of his career in a class 4-7 vessel.

We have HMS Victory along with many other first-rate ships of the line, that can easily fill the same role as Endeavour.

Also, modelling such a vessel requires skill of the highest order, and is extremely rare in gameplay.

The player in a privateering career is more likely to spend much of his career in a class 4-7 vessel.

Ok.

Really? I always use a class 2 lineship, Unless your talking about the Build 14.

In Build 14, we've got an HMS Endeavour already. Not the most accurate model, but it gets the job done. :yes

"You do?

Ok.

I'll download build 14 now then"

I said the same when they told me about the HMS Surprise in Build 14 Alpha 8 in the past year :urgh

The HMS Endeavour is a great model in game but have some bad part.I don't say anithing because i don't do anithing for the game so i can't talk but the ship model ar soo good.

Back