• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Lively

Oskar94

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
I'm doing my first 3d model, the british frigate Lively, what do you think?

Attachments

• HMS Lively.jpg
    HMS Lively.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 229
Nice work... Keep going...

But when you finish this... I suggest you to start with location modeling... We need more of those... :onya

Thank's, i can have problems putting it into the game, when i've finished it someone can do that? Next of it i will make a accurate Surprise model, but if you have suggestion i'll accept them:)

Sorry... No one will do that for you... Someone might help by telling how to do that... But YOU have to put it into game...

Especially if this is your first model... You started it ant you have to finish it... Fully...

Yes, but i can't get maya 5, so i can't get the plugin that allow me to export it in gm format and so i can't put it into the game, i think that someone who has maya5 can do that...

Yes, but i can't get maya 5, so i can't get the plugin that allow me to export it in gm format and so i can't put it into the game, i think that someone who has maya5 can do that...

Why can't you get Maya 5 ?

I don't now, i've tried do install and use it but in anyway it says that i haven't the certificate or some like this, i've tried with the one which is on the ftp...

I don't now, i've tried do install and use it but in anyway it says that i haven't the certificate or some like this, i've tried with the one which is on the ftp...

We'll sort you out with it then....so you can use it :onya
Back shortly.

Right I'm back.....download this file, Maya_5(1).0 zip ,
from the FTP Maya folder,the readme explains things better.

Have you tried this? Pirates Ahoy! Wiki
There is all explanations with maya...
http://piratewiki.net/index.php/Maya_5.0

Everything where to download, what to download, how to install, how to set up plug-ins...
(Written it my self... I know it works... ) :onya

You see? I told you now one will do it for you, but will assist YOU in doing this :onya

Note: I'm not offensive, my English is bad... ;)

Have you tried this? Pirates Ahoy! Wiki
There is all explanations with maya...
http://piratewiki.net/index.php/Maya_5.0

Everything where to download, what to download, how to install, how to set up plug-ins...
(Written it my self... I know it works... ) :onya

You see? I told you now one will do it for you, but will assist YOU in doing this :onya

Note: I'm not offensive, my English is bad... ;)

It's the unmentionable bit of the installation that he's stuck with :ninja

Oh my. Are you... modelling this in Google Sketchup? :shock

You should definitely get another program - even now I can see this model has many unnecessary polygons. :urgh

Ok, tomorrow i'll download maya from the ftp and if i can install and use it i'll start modelling with it...

Back