• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Hoist The Colours Storyline

the files with the changes and corrections i've made in dialogs until 15/11
Wow, you've been REALLY hard at work, haven't you? Impressive indeed!
I can certainly see your imagination at work in some of your updates there.
And a touch of Sparrow-ness too. Thanks a lot for working on this. :bow

@jack sparring: Just in case you have made any further dialog updates, I'll be making a new installer tonight.
So if you have any files to post before, say, 20:00 European time tonight, I can include them. :doff

@jack sparring I had to fix a bug here:
Confirmed Bug - Cuttler Becket bug in Speightstown Tavern | PiratesAhoy!

I think you made a little mistake here. Please don't try to use " in dialog text because it will break the string. it is possible if you use an escape character but POTC doesn't like it that much.
I believe you can use the ' quotation marks so please use them if you really need to.
If you added quatation marks somewhere else in the dialog too please check those dialog files.

Hi again guys, my pc broke down last week and i got it back yesterday, so I've been away for a while.

Sorry about that. Thanks for fixing it. I intented to playtest the storyline from the beginning after I made the changes but didn't find the time. Then I uploaded the dialogues as a sample of what I had done so far and that's why this happened. I don't use " in the dialogues it was just a typo, I believe it's just a one time error but I will test the storyline from the beginning again soon. After that I was planning on going further down the storyline and sidequests and see if I can do anything with the dialogues there, when i find time.

For now I'm gonna search around the forum and see what I've missed these days because I just entered.

Was there a problem with the quest_reaction file too or just the dialog?

Just the dialog file :) no big problem :).

Hi again guys, my pc broke down last week and i got it back yesterday, so I've been away for a while.
Welcome back! :woot

Sorry about that. Thanks for fixing it. I intented to playtest the storyline from the beginning after I made the changes but didn't find the time. Then I uploaded the dialogues as a sample of what I had done so far and that's why this happened. I don't use " in the dialogues it was just a typo, I believe it's just a one time error but I will test the storyline from the beginning again soon. After that I was planning on going further down the storyline and sidequests and see if I can do anything with the dialogues there, when i find time.
No worries; we all make mistakes, sometimes much worse ones than simple typos.
This one was quite easily fixed, so not a problem. Your efforts are really much appreciated, that's for sure! :onya

Back