• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Notice Hook's mod, ActiveMap and 1.7.3

Hallo pirates! It's a long time ago. Used to play these fantastic games for many years, my last version in TEHO was 1.5.2 with the great Hook's Mod installed. Now I see many of his developments occur in 1.7.3 which is great. I'd like to update now & you guys even made it possible I can transfer an old save game into the new version: just unbelievable fantastic!!!
BUT: I always played the game with my num block and the enter key on the very right side of my keyboard. This doesn't work anymore, I apparently would have to use the arrow keys now. :eek::shock:monkeydanceAnd this does not seem to be acceptable for my right hand. It just says: no.
Is there a way to play 1.7.3 with my beloved num block keys? Thanks in advance for any help!:thumbs1

Edit: No, the num lock key on the left upper side of the num block does not solve the problem.

Hallo pirates! It's a long time ago. Used to play these fantastic games for many years, my last version in TEHO was 1.5.2 with the great Hook's Mod installed. Now I see many of his developments occur in 1.7.3 which is great. I'd like to update now & you guys even made it possible I can transfer an old save game into the new version: just unbelievable fantastic!!!
BUT: I always played the game with my num block and the enter key on the very right side of my keyboard. This doesn't work anymore, I apparently would have to use the arrow keys now. :eek::shock:monkeydanceAnd this does not seem to be acceptable for my right hand. It just says: no.
Is there a way to play 1.7.3 with my beloved num block keys? Thanks in advance for any help!:thumbs1

Edit: No, the num lock key on the left upper side of the num block does not solve the problem.
Hello.

The new version of the game has some tools to convert saves from version 1.7.0, it may help you.

Hi JTem! Thanks for your reply. I've converted a few saves, that worked perfectly. My problem/question is another one: the default key settings must have changed somewhere between 1.5.2 and now. It was possible to play on the num block with the right hand. It was probably part of some mod. Now only arrow keys work and that feels like a very poor handling for me. I've looked everywhere now, no solution in sight, I'll go on with 1.5.2 in that case, I think.:sail

I suppose this was part of Hook's Mod, since he managed to put some functions on other num block keys too, the possibility of changing wind direction with * for example. Tried to analyze where in his mod that could be found, but I just have not enough knowledge about code. Does anybody have a clue to the key bindings of num block?

I suppose this was part of Hook's Mod, since he managed to put some functions on other num block keys too, the possibility of changing wind direction with * for example. Tried to analyze where in his mod that could be found, but I just have not enough knowledge about code. Does anybody have a clue to the key bindings of num block?
Hello.

If you have discord you can ask it in this link, I can also do it myself...

Hellohello JTem! Just created an account there (a good idea anyway) and asked there. Thanks a lot for your help! :cheers

Back