• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

how can i get gold armor

Use the console to execute this:
Code:
GiveItem2Character(pchar, "goldarmor");
Put it below this, then load your game and press F12 to get it:
Code:
void ExecuteConsole()
{
ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
if (!bSeaActive) ref lcn = &Locations[FindLocation(pchar.location)];
ref ch;
int i;
int limit;
That'll work. :razz

Sorry; I should've mentioned. It's PROGRAM\console.c; open with Notepad.

Notepad; default Windows program. Word would work too or any other text editor.

That's a folder; open with Windows Explorer. :shrug
Just open your main game folder, you'll see a folder called "PROGRAM".
Inside is a file called console.c .

the only thing that comes up is optoins and some other random stuff

do u meen the pirates of the carribian folder in the bethesda softworks folder or some other folder that the mod might be in

do u meen the pirates of the carribian folder in the bethesda softworks folder or some other folder that the mod might be in

:yes

In the Bethesda Softworks folder is a folder called Pirates of the Caribbean

One of the folders in the Pirates of the Caribbean folder should be called PROGRAM. :yes

In the PROGRAM folder is the file called console. Which is what you want.

This is the path to my PotC install on my C: drive. It is not in Bethesda or program files. Look at the top to see the path to program. Console.c is in program.

:wp how can i get gold armor :wp

I sugest you try trader Gregor Samsa in spielgstown port, he has very good stuff even at low levels, he had gold armor each time i hit him( literally, i bang him on his head with sandbag and pick him off for all he is worth, over 1 mil gold and enough weapons to conquer the Caribbean) but you may have to adress him few times before he shows you his inventory.

Back