• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help how do i change the town userers

begginfokillz

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
hi, this is a modding question. which files do i edit to change the userer's loaning rates and time of loans, and what do i look for in the files?

any help is much appreciated

It's been a while since I did any modding on TEHO and I did change those in the past but just couldn't fully remember what I did since I lost all my files when my old computer got messed up.
Anyway, go to PROGRAM/dialogs/russian/Usurer_dialog.c ----> You can do a lot of things with this file. I skimmed through it and it's full of useful codes you can use. The effects should be instant as well. No need to close your game while editing the file which makes things a little easier.

Don't want to open a new topic, so i'll ask here. How can I increase merchants money? Default ~20k seems terrible.

To change base npc money simply edit scripts\utils.c file i will post raw default code:
Code:
#define TRADER_MAX_MONEY   30000
#define TRADER_MIN_MONEY   15000
#define TRADER_NORM           15000

#define USURER_MAX_MONEY   120000
#define USURER_MIN_MONEY   80000
#define USURER_NORM           100000

#define CAP_MAX_MONEY       45000
#define CAP_MIN_MONEY       20000
#define CAP_NORM           25000

#define USURER_MAX_DUBLONS      150
#define USURER_MIN_DUBLONS       50
change the values to whatever u need the formula goes _MIN_MONEY + rnd NORM_MONEY, so just edit the min money and max money.

EDIT: not sure if the question in opening post is solved or not however as @DavyJack sayed earlier :
Anyway, go to PROGRAM/dialogs/russian/Usurer_dialog.c ----> You can do a lot of things with this file. I skimmed through it and it's full of useful codes you can use. The effects should be instant as well. No need to close your game while editing the file which makes things a little easier.
and for loan u want to edit those lines i think:
Code:
iPastMonths = GetPastTime("Month", makeint(Pchar.Quest.Loans.(NPC_Area).StartYear),makeint(Pchar.Quest.Loans.(NPC_Area).StartMonth),makeint(Pchar.Quest.Loans.(NPC_Area).StartDay), makefloat(Pchar.Quest.Loans.(NPC_Area).StartTime), getDataYear(),getDataMonth(),GetDataDay(), GetTime());
                Pchar.Quest.Loans.(NPC_Area).Result = makeint(Pchar.Quest.Loans.(NPC_Area).Sum) + ((makeint(Pchar.Quest.Loans.(NPC_Area).Sum)/100)*makeint(Pchar.Quest.Loans.(NPC_Area).Interest))*(iPastMonths+1);
sum/100 to decrease make it like sum/300 to increase make it like sum/33

Last edited:
Back