• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How do i fire the ships cannons in third person veiw?

Captbarbosa

Landlubber
The default key says it's the left mouse button but i can't get it to work, and no round aim icon like first person veiw has when im walking on deck.
any hints?.. I have the download version from Gamersgate with out a manual, Thanks.

mhh...if you are walking on deck and you didn't have the crosshair...think you are looking in a direction your cannons can't shoot...
if have no cannons on a side mounted you have no crosshair, too. you can mount cannons by pressing F2->ships->and there dopple leftclick the entry "cannons"...there you can mount cannons if you have some in your cargohold. the values abouve shows how much cannons you can use and whats the max caliber.

Sometimes if there are a large number of ships firing at the same time, all the particles and effects can cause the game to slow a bit. If this happens, you just have to click and hold for a second or two and that should work too.

Back